If these dogs could talk...

The happy lives of Poppy, Snowie & Kobi! Jack Russells are so intelligent these days, they blog!

Saturday, June 26, 2004

WALK WALK!!

YAY!!

Mommy and Daddy brought me, Snowie and Kobi for a walk today! It's been a whole week since our last walk! Because Mommy and Daddy always worked late, or were just lazy the whole week.

Nevermind. They made it up by walking us all the way to the Boon Keng hawker centre, and even rewarded us with Chicken Skin after they finished dinner!

Must be because I kept saying please as they were eating. Kobi, the silly fella was just trembling and trembling while he laid sprawled out on the dirty hawker centre floor, also benefitted from my say please efforts.

Then we walked back and enjoyed a good sniff. Had to redouble my efforts to mark all the spots that I'd been forced to neglect for a week. Cannot let those big factory guard dogs think they've gained territory!



0 WoofBacks!

Post a Comment

<< Home