If these dogs could talk...

The happy lives of Poppy, Snowie & Kobi! Jack Russells are so intelligent these days, they blog!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The emperors' new clothes

For our friends who didn't get to see our spanking new wifebeaters.
Yes, Sammy and Freda, I totally agree about the stupid chickensuits. We ain't standup comics. We're four-legged JRTs!! Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruff!


::120605:: Standoff between da dawgs from da 'hood.
Von Dog versus Adidog!!
Posted by Hello



2 WoofBacks!

At 5:57 AM, Blogger Unknown barked...

I like that "dogs from da hood" stuff. Do they make a shirt that would fit me I wonder? Maybe I'll change my name to "Crusher" or something and take up one of the contact sports like golf or something.

I really like your blogs lately, especially the "come and get me boys!" one. That was really fun!

Cal

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger with one raised eyebrow barked...

Ruff! Thanks Cal, for the compliment on our blog!

I'd recommend a cape for you (red, just like Krypto!!) instead of a tank top, coz with your long fur, you may look like one of 'em humans with lotsa armpit hair coming outta the armholes. Grrrrrrross!



/\/\
{. .}
\ (")
U
/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home