If these dogs could talk...

The happy lives of Poppy, Snowie & Kobi! Jack Russells are so intelligent these days, they blog!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Denis, meet Dennis ... and 'Girl'

Quick update, finally.

Mommy has started her at new job and she'd been ultra busy during her last month, serving out her notice, at her last job. So we haven't been given time at the computer for ages. But every day, Mommy reads Sam's blog to update us on how he's doing. (Incidentally, Sam, the little furball we have here, is Mom's new fav puppy, coz he's the smartest [he recognises his own name] and the fattest and cutest. Grrr. I hate competition, big or small.)

Today, Mommy and Daddy took two of the little furry rascals out... was it for a WALK WALK?? I was quite upset that they got to go out without me, and needless to say, we raised quite a ruckus, the 5 of us left in the kitchen.

Later, when Mommy and Daddy came back up, Snowie was really relieved to see that they brought the two little furballs back -- in a plastic bag! Like they'd just been bought in the market.

My investigations (sniffing them and letting the little furballs whisper in their puppy talk) turned up the following information:

1. They'd had an adventure at the void deck. Their first time out of the house since they went to get their tails docked.

2. I could smell the scent of a few strangers on them, and on the girl puppy, the scent I recall and attribute to 'Denis', the fella who'd wanted to buy Cookie a year ago. And one other scent on the puppy Mom calls Dennis.
Also, the scent of the coffee selling aunty on the girl puppy -- she must have carried or petted girl puppy when Mom bought coffee -- as well as a faint scent of a Mini Pinscher!! What!! Did they go to play with other dogs?

3. Two furballs told me: 'Denis' and another fella had played with them. The puppy called Dennis said he'd napped in the stranger's lap while 'Denis' played with girl puppy.

4. Upon further investigation, I discovered a weird fact: Dennis and girl puppy will be sold to 'Denis' in two weeks. Yay! Then they'd stop trying to come into my crate when I'm sleeping. Really tired of sharing my rug and the toilet-newspaper with these little furry rascals. And they still haven't gotten it into their heads yet that I like to sleep in on mornings, and noisy playtime shouldn't begin at 7am. Grrrr...



1 WoofBacks!

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Sam the black GSD barked...

Hi Poppy,

So sweet that you doggies and your humans way across the big ocean are thinking of me. I'm home from the hospital now and doing a bit of blogging tonight before I fall asleep, finally home in my own bed.

Sammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home