If these dogs could talk...

The happy lives of Poppy, Snowie & Kobi! Jack Russells are so intelligent these days, they blog!

Monday, December 26, 2005

Ahhhrooooo!

There's something about Mommy's new ionic hairdryer. We can smell something in the air each time she uses it -- especially on us after she bathes us!

And it makes Snowie smell especially dogalicious! Makes me randy! Makes me and Kobi wanna play with her in a special way! So me and Kobi fight!

And because Snowie is a good fighter (and the special effect of the ionic hairdryer doesn't seem to stir her loins), it's up to me and Kobi to try to take on each other! For relief! Hot doggedly, we need that full moon to disappear!

AHRRRRRRRO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!



3 WoofBacks!

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Hi! We have an ionic component in one of our air filters and it's in the bedroom. I used to get very playful around it, now I think the fresh air is good for sleeping in. Not because the ionizing part but because of the hepa filter part.

Anyway, that special way you are talking about, why do we do that, lately I've been doing that when I meet a fun dog to play with. Sometimes they don't like the special playing. Hmmmmm I wonder why not?

Cal

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger with one raised eyebrow barked...

Yo Cal! You know, our neighbours think I'm the friendliest dog around. Because Snowie and Kobi are antisocial barkers who are all wary of other dogs, even those we see every day!

But not me, I'm always running eagerly to meet all my male doggie friends (very few hot chicks in this 'hood). That's where the humans are all fooled. All except Daddy, who calls me a gay dog. Coz after all the butt sniffing niceties, all I wanna do is hug my friends real tight, you know what I mean?

Don't even need

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger with one raised eyebrow barked...

as i was saying, don't even need no ionic thingies... i'm bionic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home