If these dogs could talk...

The happy lives of Poppy, Snowie & Kobi! Jack Russells are so intelligent these days, they blog!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Snowie's back!

Yahoo!! Uncle Gerald and Missy Geraldine (his daughter) brought Snowie back yesterday! Arrroowwoooooo!!

Missy Geraldine is a sweet little cutey, just the sorta girl I love to follow around. She and Snowie were best friends, and Snowie tells me she got three walks a day when she stayed with Uncle Gerald!! Three! Every morning to school with Missy Geraldine, then back. Then to school to fetch Missy Geraldine and back. Then again at night before bed. Lucky Snowie!!

Boy I missed Snowie. I made it clear by trying to give her a hug doggy-style, but she was really cranky and always turned round to bark and try to bite me. That got me quite mad. I mean, if you're having a headache, just say so. No need to bite.



0 WoofBacks!

Post a Comment

<< Home